The Green Room

I won an award!

Thank you so much to Fumbling Toward Grace for bestowing upon me Dragon's Loyalty Award! I'm so flattered! You all should really go check out her website - she posts some great stuff! And look forward to a guest post by her sometime in the future, based on our virtual book club reading of The Authentic Catholic Woman. (Interested in joining in that? Let her or me know - you're welcome!)

This award is for loyally reading and commenting on another person's blog. Anyone with a blog knows how much you live for getting comments! (At least I'm pretty sure that's not just me... ) So it's nice to recognize your friends for taking the time to do this. Now this is my first award, but I believe the premise is simple. I just copy/paste the directions here and follow them, so here goes:

  1. If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you;
  2. Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know;
  3. If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back;
  4. Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans

Whoa - ten loyal fans? That sounds like a whole lot! Let's stick with three or four, shall we?

1. Alison at Matching Moonheads
I can always count on Alison to come to my aid when there is a post or tricky question about NFP, Church teaching, life as a grad student, and just about anything else! And you can trust what she says about NFP - she and her husband were my teachers, and she's always great about helping immediately with any and all charting questions! She's also one of the few bloggers I know in person, so I can assure you of how absolutely awesome she is!

2. Sarah at This Heavenly Life
I don't know how this gal does it. She has two adorable daughters, all kinds of great posts of her own, and she still manages to comment regularly on tons of blogs. Suffice to say, I want to be her five years from now. Actually, I just want to be her right now so I can get a whiff of her daughters.

3. Emily at The Keeping Time
Emily and I have only recently discovered each others' blogs, and I'm just tickled pink every time she comments. She seems so sweet! She also has two daughters and lives in Sicily - how cool is that?

4. My husband the scientist
Yup, he definitely gets included on this list. He skims reads my blog daily and gives me his comments in person. Although he has twice snuck in an anonymous comment! Without him, I never would've started this blog. I'm so glad I did, because I've really enjoyed getting to hang out with all of you!

Thanks again to Sarah at Fumbling Towards Grace and to everyone who comments! Every single comment, no matter how short, is truly appreciated!