The Green Room

NFP t-shirts

I was avoiding writing my dissertation thinking the other day that someone should really sell NFP-related t-shirts. I came up with all kinds of (what I thought were) clever lines... and then this post appeared! They were so funny that I decided I just had to show them to you. (All the images below are links.)

There are tons for families that have a bunch of kids:

Now, since we don't actually have any children I can't wear these (yet). But once we start having babies I might have to get a couple of these:

A onesie!

A bib!

A maternity t-shirt!

There were fewer strictly-NFP designs, but I still found a few...

If you're feeling sassy:

And for your husband:

I haven't used Cafe Press before, but I think the beauty of them is that you can get these designs on about anything - any kind of shirt, bag, mug, etc! And you can design your own!

If I were to come up with some t-shirts, here are lines I might use:

NFP: It's not the rhythm method!
Think outside the pill. (H/T Jess at NFPworks)
Go green. Go NFP.
If you don't want unnecessary chemicals in your meat, why do you want them in your body?
Fertility is not a disease.
You know you're an NFP couple when... (Choose your favorite!)
Ask me about NFP
Paul VI was right
This is what a NEW Feminist looks like


Do you have any good lines? Which of the t-shirts is your favorite?