The Green Room

Good conversations

It's been one of those weeks where I haven't been able to check blogs enough or reply to emails because I'm actually busy doing stuff in real life, which I have to remind myself is a good thing! So since I don't have anything insightful to say or time to say it, I'll point you towards some women who do.

Alison just posted on the differences between "sub-fertility" and "in-fertility" and why infertility is a term that is overused.

Kathleen has a post up discussing her quarrels with feminism. I haven't had a chance to formulate my thoughts and respond yet, but I can't wait to read through the comments she's already getting. It's also re-inspired me to try to put together a post introducing New Feminism. Feel free to beat me to it, though!

Finally, the stay at home (or not) mom series continues at Rae's blog.

Enjoy, and see you there!