The Green Room

7 Quick Takes (63)

1
The Philadelphia NFP Network conference is tomorrow! Anyone else going? Cardinal Rigali will be saying Mass afterwards!

2
This coincides with the feast of St. Joseph. I've been asking for his intersession a bit lately, so I kind of want to celebrate it. Do you have any fun ideas for honoring him?

3
For St. Patrick's Day yesterday I made these delicious chocolate chocolate mint chip cookies with finely chopped Andes mints. I lost track of how many I ate.

And that, my friends, is why I will never live a completely natural lifestyle.

4
I sewed two jumpers for Miriam and I'm so excited with how they turned out! It's modified from this pattern I found.

5
The other day I put on my knee-high boots and was shocked to find that they zipped up easily! Usually I struggle to get them over my giganticalves. Apparently I have actually lost muscle along with the baby weight. So last weekend I went running for the first time since August! It went well, although I've decided I am officially old because my knees hurt.

I can't wait for Miriam to get bigger so I can go running with her! Do you have any tips on what features to look for in a jogging stroller? I haven't researched it at all yet.

6
Speaking of getting old... You know you're turning into your mother when, while getting ready for church, you voluntarily put on pantyhose and tell yourself you should really be wearing a slip under this dress.

7
I feel like I'm a little behind the times when it comes to Etsy. When she gets older, I would love to get Miriam's toys and such on there, along with gifts for other people. How do you navigate among all the different shops? Do you have a favorite seller or type of seller? What makes a successful Etsy store?

Visit conversiondiary.com for more quick takes!
Have a wonderful weekend!