The Green Room

Pins of Note (Quick Takes 77)

Have I mentioned that I am newly obsessed with Pinterest? Today, for your viewing pleasure, I bring you seven of my favorite pins. (All photos linked to original sources.)

1

Totally doing this for Miriam's room - I can match the fabric to her curtains and quilt!
You know, when I get around to making her curtains and a quilt.

2

Or I might do this for her room instead, and use the fabric hoop idea downstairs.

3

Dream library loft.

4

Should I buy this shirt?
I desperately need to print this out and carry it with me.

5

Very easy quilt. The one I'm going to make. When I finish the curtains...

6

Even I am more likely to eat my veggies when they're a skeleton!

7

Dream playroom. If you'd like to transform our basement into this, please be my guest!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!