The Green Room

Yup, it's an announcement

I kept thinking of creative ways to make it. But this is the time of year when the sewing machine trumps the computer, and so there's no elaborate post to end with the announcement. It's not like it's a huge surprise, after all, especially if you've noticed many of my recent pins. So here it is:

Hooray! Baby #2 is due April 28. We can't wait!!

We are now taking bets on whether it's a boy or a girl. My husband says girl because my pregnancy has been the same so far (easy). Every time Miriam looks at the early ultrasound picture she says "baby sisa" so apparently she's guessing girl, too. Everyone else I talk to seems to think we're doomed destined to have a "busy boy" (some actually use the phrase "holy terror") since we've had such an easy girl on the first go round. We'll find out in December!