The Green Room

my husband got lucky last night

(No, I didn't mean like that!)

As much as I crave living in the country, I have to admit there are perks to living in the center of a small-town. (I never knew suburbs could have that feel, but it is indeed possible!) Last night after running some errands we walked to the park in front of our house to watch the last 15 minutes of a free little concert. How cute that we could hear the band from our apartment and just walk over!

While there, they had the last call to buy 50/50 raffle tickets.

"I feel lucky," my hubby said. "Do you have any money?"

And like a good sugar mama, I gave him a $5 bill and even let him keep the change. He bought two tickets.

And two minutes later, they called the number: 727285. I couldn't believe it! We won $75.50! It really was a lucky night!