The Green Room

the tow truck driver

Lucky you! Today I was going to post about training for an upcoming half-marathon and duathlon. Then after reading another person's blog, I decided I didn't want to waste your time when there are other things out there that are definitely worth your time to read!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to mention this blog, but her post this morning linked to another one from a while back, and it was just too good to pass up. So please read this now: http://www.conversiondiary.com/2008/05/looking-for-tow-truck-driver.html.

Are you now or have you ever been dissecting every little thing trying to figure out God's will for you? Do you not worry about it at all and just let life run its course? Either way, this post will make you think. Don't worry - I'm not pushing any specific Catholic agenda here. This is good for every Christian.

Look, I'm even linking it a second time to show you how good I think it is: http://www.conversiondiary.com/2008/05/looking-for-tow-truck-driver.html Enjoy!