The Green Room

A blogger's worst nightmare

We don't have internet at our new place yet! Nooo!!

I have had to go more than 24 hours (even 48 hours at one point) without checking my email or checking your blogs. I've realized my dependence on being able to immediately search for things, like the nearest library with wireless.

And I realized that while part of my distress at not being able to blog is not being able to share my thoughts with you, a bigger part is not being able to see what your thoughts are, and what's going on in your world! After all, I could always type something up ahead of time and then copy/paste/post it during my brief time online if I had something brilliant to say. I suppose all this is to say I miss you! And hopefully we'll be back in touch by Monday.

Ahem, if you'd like to leave a comment telling my husband how imperative it is that we have internet in our house, in the hopes that it would speed up the process, you have my blessing ;)