The Green Room

A football post for my husband

I know, I just get the internet back, and I'm wasting a post talking about football? It's just that my dear husband the scientist asked me to, and since he's only asked me to post on something like once before, I jumped at the chance to do it for him. So here we go.

My husband has always been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (along with his family). However, the recent off-field escapades of players such as Ben Roethlisberger and Santonio Holmes have left him shaking his head in disgust. He's ready to find a new team, one that doesn't tolerate these kinds of scumbag behaviors. So his question to you is: what NFL team should my husband become a fan of?

My suggestions included the St. Louis Rams or Kansas City Chiefs, in my undying hope of eventually moving back to Missouri, but he was unimpressed. My next thought was a team led by someone like a Kurt Warner or Tim Tebow. However, it seems he is more interested in your suggestions than my own. It's okay if you don't have any, though, or make them based solely on the color of the uniform.

Oh, and I almost forgot there was a second part to that question. So here it is, in full: What NFL team should my husband be a fan of, and why? (That is, what virtues do they promote and exemplify?)