The Green Room

Happy Birthday!

It is my husband's birthday today, and I was told on more than one occasion to not spend any money on gifts for him. (He did acquiesce at one point and informed me that he would like a new shower curtain liner, as ours is getting a bit gross.) Despite the difficulty of this, I have embraced the challenge! So this blog is one of his gifts.

My husband can occasionally rant about things, but I rather enjoy it, because he has really good points. I'm usually convinced of whatever he's talking about, and want everyone else to benefit from listening to him, too! (I promise I'm not just a blind adoring wife whose friends should worry about her - I don't always agree with what he says.) We laughed during the election season at how bloggers were suddenly elevated to reporter status - somehow typing their opinions has made people experts! Seriously, I believe it was CNN who was interviewing a person and their title was simply "Blogger." Now, since that husband of mine is brilliant and I think people should listen to him, I am giving all of you that opportunity. Enjoy!

(Okay, in case you were curious, this is not all he's getting. I used some gift cards leftover from our wedding this summer to buy a couple little gifts - that doesn't count as spending money, right? And yes, he does have a new shower curtain liner.)