The Green Room

flea market find

The little community farm where we have our garden had a big flea market yesterday. And my husband, who absolutely HATES getting up in the morning, gave up his one morning a week to sleep in and volunteered for the 6 am shift. After I got over my amazement and incredulity, I was very proud.

Once I got there, what did I see at the very first booth I looked at? This adorable vanity!

It's so charming! I fell in love with it. See how the little things open up and there are two cute surprise drawers?

I don't think the pictures do it justice. They were asking $35 but gave it to us for $25. Oh yeah. I'm going to put my sewing machine on it and love it forever.

The highlight of our day was supposed to be going to the country radio station's 25th anniversary concert. But between crummy weather, cigarettes, and barely-covered tattooed skin everywhere, it left a bit to be desired. The highlight of my day was definitely the vanity :)