The Green Room

Grow, baby, grow!

Strangers are not afraid to ask if I'm pregnant! Whoo-hoo!

Now because I enjoy Chelsea's bumptastic awesomeness, and because I have baby brain and can't think about anything else, here is our bump progression. It start outs biweekly, then goes to weekly once we really start growing. Please ignore any half-closed eyes or frizzy hair.

Week 10

Week 12

Week 14
(I looked exactly the same from weeks 11-15)

Week 16

Week 17

(We forgot to take one on week 18.)

Week 19

Week 20

Week 21

Week 22

Week 23

Week 24

The funny thing is, I was so antsy to get big for so long... and now that I'm clearly showing, I'm a little worried that I've gotten too big too soon! We still have almost 4 months until this little lady makes her appearance, and I can't imagine how big I'll be by then!

Related:
My friend just sent me this neat video thing of how your body changes as your baby grows: check it out!