The Green Room

Seven quick favorites this week

1
When men know what their most important job is! My husband knew it before I did: Men's Real Vocations Are Not Their Careers.

2
Smart and sarcastic feminists! I try not to follow pop culture, but this cracked me up: Jezebel and Ashely Judd team up to ruin my day.

3
Babies! Pregnancies and births and showers, oh my!

4
Toddlers! She's still at such a fun age at 16 months! I can tell the twos are trying to creep in, but they will not prevail!

5
Matching! Oh yes I did sew us matching skirts for no reason at all. Poor girl with the crazy mama.

6
No stains! I wore a white shirt for an entire day and managed to escape Miriam's blackberries, my salsa spill, and cooking with balsamic vinegar without a single speck!

7
Weekends! Only a few hours until the hubby comes home and then it officially begins! I hope yours is a great one!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!